SDET Team Lead -- setting direction and leading delivery with advancement opportunity after 6 months!
Alao SDET in Denver with Banking or Finance
Job Title: Team Lead Developer in Test
- Directing/mentoring a team of 2-10 Software Test Automation Engineers (SDET) to ensure on-time, quality delivery of software applications.
- Development and execution of software testing components, automation solutions, and manual testing throughout the full SDLC.
- Develop automation code, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools as required to execute tests.
- Take on ownership of Functional and Performance automation architecture.
- Create complex test plans and test strategies.
- Collaborate on resolution of defects.
- Review system architecture, code and design documents.
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Identify project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve testing processes.
Job Location: 2 Openings -
1) Denver Colorado - Banking /Finance - skills below along with .Net Core
2)Work must be done on-site in the Rockville, MD office. Job Classification: 6 month contract to hire.
Benefits: SES hires W2 benefitted and non-benefitted consultants. Our contract employee benefits include group Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/LT and ST Disability insurance, 21 days of accrued paid time off, 401k, Tuition reimbursement, performance bonuses, Paid overtime, and more.
** Due to corporate regulations, we cannot work with outside companies on this opening * only direct W2 individual candidates representing themselves to SES, please. **
- 7 tof 10+ years of combined software development, QA and test automation experience.
- Team Leadership experience directing work and mentoring 2 or more Automation QA testers.
- Taking ownership of timely, quality software delivery.
- Experience creating and modifying: test frameworks, harnesses, test plans, test strategies, automation solutions, automation architecture.
- Communication of testing progress to business, management and team.Defect Resolution
- Testing process improvement and Automation testing best practices
- Understanding and experience with object oriented design (OOD)
- Strong OO development and design experience. Java programming experience preferred, but will also consider development experience with C++, C#, or Ruby
- Strength in SQL, back-end testing, and relational database design
(+) Strong skills and experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
(+) Bachelor*s or Master*s degree preferred
(+) Experience with Selenium or Cucumber preferred
(+) Any experience with the Google Testing Model is a plus
(+) Any experience with automating tests for Big Data and Hadoop is a plus
(+) Any experience with automating tests for a CRM (Such as Workday) is a plus
Systems Engineering Services Corporation (SESC), founded in 1989, is a leading provider of technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government organizations. Specializing in Accelerated Development Services (agile application development, mobile, systems integration, project and program management), Architecture Services (SOA, Microservices, Cloud), Data Services (DW, BI, Big Data), Testing, Cyber Security and DevOps, SESC is guided by a corporate mission to provide valuable solutions to our client*s technology needs through responsive quality services.