**If you are interested in any SECRET CLEARANCE Project/Program Management
opportunities, please email your resume to Brianna, at **
SECRET Clearance required Location: Fort Knox KY Not available for C2C
The Project Manager (PM) shall provide oversight of Contractor performance across the entire program.
The PM shall ensure:
- proper application of program management practices and activities;
- proper planning and assignment of resources to meet service delivery requirements;
- organize and deploy resources to meet surge requirements;
- monitor, control, and provide corrective guidance to tasks and deliverables;
- consolidate and approve reporting on contract funding, burn rates, and major tasks/efforts/initiatives;
- raise concerns and risks for discussion with Government leaders, the COR, and/or the KO;
- recommend corrective fixes for the concerns/risks being discussed, and execute Government-approved plans to mitigate or resolve the concern/risk;
- plan for subsequent phases of work; manage risks and relationships when dealing with Contractors partners, vendors, and sub-Contractors;
- Other functions relating to a typical PM role.
- a minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a Program and/or Project Manager;
- Possess and sustain a program and/or management certification from an industry-recognized certification authority such as PMI.
- Secret Clearance
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or