APPLY DIRECTLY TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
SDWAN Architect, SD-WAN Architect, Cloud Architect, Openstack
Senior Network Engineer (SD-WAN)
Candidate will be a product development engineer for the Managed Network Service Portfolio. Primary focus will be on Routing and Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) positioned either at the customer premise or in a central cloud location. The candidate is expected to have experience with supporting vendor management systems in a cloud environment. The core discipline of any candidate is solid network engineering skills coupled with SD-WAN implementations.
The lead position will first coordinate business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. A lab environment will be available to perform proof-of-concept followed by detailed design documentation. Collaboration will be centered on product management, IT and operations. Candidate will be expected to occasionally present to executive management. Primary vendors are: Cisco, Viptela, Versa, Riverbed and Silver-Peak.
• 10 Years Technology Experience (Network, Application, Security)
• Cloud Technology (OpenStack, VMware, AWS)
• Writing script templates (Python, YAML, Heat)
• 5 Years developing operational support systems
• 3 Years Customer Facing Operations and/or Sales Experience
• Inquisitive, ?what if” analysis