SE Cloud Admin & DevOps -
local candidates strongly preferred
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview,
Required / Desired/ Amount of Experience
Microsoft Azure Cloud, Azure Components and APIs, Cloud Technologies, Required 2 Years
DevOps, SCOM, Monitoring Tools, PowerShell scripting Required 3 Years
Project Server 2010-2016, SharePoint 2010-2016 Highly desired 2 Years
Microsoft IIS, .NET Framework 2.0-4.6 Required 5 Years
Skilled in use of XML, web services architecture, SOAP, firewall security, load balancing configurations, clustering, highly avail applications Required 5 Years
Windows Server 2008 - 2012 Server Administration Required 5 Years
* Manage Azure based SaaS and IaaS environments, provide break/fix support, assist with internal IT / helpdesk, participate in architecture review, and participate in development and execution of test cases for cloud environments.
* Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, experience in scripting specifically PowerShell. Experience in the Azure components & APIs.
* Experience with Project Server 2010-2016, and SharePoint 2010-2016 a plus.
* Knowledge of Azure federation services is preferred. Working knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
* Knowledge of databases (SQL Server). Knowledge of relevant web services, and application monitoring.
* Good knowledge of networking fundamentals, of server hardware and of application developments using Agile, Kanban and DevOps. Ability to work closely with client/application architects, senior managers, and project managers to design and assist with the implementation of the solutions infrastructure related components.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision. Experience and skills in prevailing industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL. Able to analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs.
* Extensive systems administration experience on the Windows Server platform. Experience in web infrastructure design and operations including IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, load balancing, clustering, firewall rules, failover, monitoring, diagnostics, performance tuning, etc.
* Experience architecting Microsoft Internet/Intranet solutions. Possess high aptitude for problem-solving and trouble-shooting. Knowledge of requirements and tools for application, database and server security.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, while a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Creates and executes work plans/scripts for review by senior systems engineer for application deployment. Collaborates with SE team on various projects. Prepares detailed system deployment documentation and operations manuals. Plans and executes stress test for web applications. Ability to work under pressure while meeting project deadlines. Provide recommendations to management on possible decommissioning of servers.
* Installs and configures application software for project teams meeting project deadlines. Assesses needs and performs upgrades of application software as required.
* Monitors security alerts and installs software patches promptly along with monitoring systems for performance. College Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience in applications and server architecture desired.