Data Security Architect
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term
· Experience in designing, implementing and maintaining security solutions (Firewalls, VPNs, lDS/lPS, AV/AS/AM, SEM, OLP, etc.)
· Expertise and experience with networking elements and devices (Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, WLAN, DNS, etc.)
· Hands-on knowledge of vulnerability assessments and mitigations (systems/applications/code).
· Professional experience implementing and monitoring security controls in accordance with FISMA (NIST 800 series), IRS I 075 and CIS guidelines.
· Ability to build and monitor security compliance services on production systems.
· Professional knowledge of operating systems (OS), physical servers and virtual machines.
· Professional experience with general information technology and information security.
· In depth knowledge of specific tools such as Splunk Enterprise, McAfee Database Security Suite (DAM), McAfee ePO, Tenable Security Center/Nessus, Trustwave App Scanner, Tripwire Enterprise, VMware vSphere/vCenter, F5 LTM/GTM, Juniper Junos, Palo Alto PAN-OS, HP Fortify, Metasploit and PRTG.
· Bachelors and Master's degrees in Engineering or Computer Science. CISSP (must have), CISA, CRISC AWS.