Kforce has a client searching for a fully remote SEM Analyst.
The SEM Analyst will be monitoring/tracking the campaigns, ensuring they are not missing any information, and making sure they are hitting status deadlines.Optimizing existing campaigns and launching new ones would be key. The SEM Analyst will be setting up the campaigns alongside other team members and working directly with the platforms themselves (Platform: Search Ads 360).
Although the SEM Analyst will be focused on paid search, it would be beneficial for them to have a wide landscape of Digital Marketing in general. This resource will be pulling data and insights from the platform and business on how the campaigns are performing. They will then be importing the information into Excel and PowerPoint and creating reports on the campaigns and how they compare to others. The campaign data tools they use are: Search Ads 360 and Marin (for search). The manager would prefer the SEM Analyst to have direct experience (but not at all required) with these tools but any tools that are similar to those would work.
* GA/BingAds cert is great
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Agency experience (360i, Moxie, Razorfish, Response Mine, Search Discovery, Edelman, etc.)
* Hands on search background (SEM)
* Predictive/forecasting experience
* Experience managing a budget
* Must be assertive and can make recommendations
* Double Click experience (must have/some sort of platform experience)
* Google Ad Word experience (must have)
* Bing Ads experience
* Paid search, PLA (Product Listing Ads) experience (must have)
* Shopping campaigns experience
* Search ads 360 experience
* Campaign Management experience
* Ability to multi task
* Maren experience is a plus
* Kenshoo experience is plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.