Aureus IT has partnered with a company you are GOING TO WANT TO WORK AT! Pet friendly! Concierge service! Free food all day! Extremely casual dress code! We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to create GREAT experiences for their customers and teammates! This is a direct hire position in Omaha, NE!
Responsibilities of the Senior .NET Developer:
• Work directly with customers to understand their needs and convey those needs to other team members in an understandable fashion
• Design and write functional, maintainable code
• Works with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help determine priority and assess timelines
• Work with UX Designers to create engaging software experiences
• Participate in all agile ceremonies, including: planning, pointing, demos, and retros
• Prioritize unit tests, both manual and automated, to ensure the highest code quality
• Responsible for timely and thorough code reviews
• Responsible for documenting all programs to the required company standard
• Mentor other team members on new technologies and practices
• Work with external vendors to ensure deliverables meet company needs and standards
• Own the delivery pipeline, preferably using CI/CD best practices
• Participate in architectural design decisions and communicate those to the team
Qualifications of the Senior .NET Developer:
• Ideal candidate will have 7+ years' experience in a C# .NET enterprise environment
• Experience designing relational databases or other data storage methods
• Familiarity with cloud-based architecture using Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Services
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Have a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus IT, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior .NET Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-991311 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Programming Languages: C#
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.