V-Tech Solutions, Inc. is seeking highly qualified Senior InfoSec Analysts and InfoSec Analysts!
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will function as a cybersecurity analysts for our Navy client. Top candidates will have demonstrated depth and breadth of experience in analyzing and improving information systems security requirements: specifically, hands-on experience in security control assessment and validation with the usage of eMASS. Should also have a strong level of knowledge and experience in DoD and Federal IT Security/Cybersecurity regulations including DoD 8500 series and NIST SP 800 series requirements. The candidate shall comply with the appropriate current and future DoD improved information security policies and programs standards and guidelines. The candidate shall also comply by addressing Federal Legislation (FISMA, Clinger-Cohen Act), OMB policies and guidance, NIST Special Publications (SP) and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), policies, guidance, and required templates.
Top candidates will infuse quality throughout preparation of deliverables and provide critical written and verbal analysis of systems documentation and risk assessments; provide DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) support to include interpreting Security Technical Implementation Guidance; participate as needed in client Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) tracking meetings to ensure accuracy of POA&M status and ensure FISMA compliance. Also:
- Experience working in a DOD environment (Contractor/Civilian/Military), preferably Navy
- Thorough understanding of DoD Information Technology best practices
- Thorough understanding of DoD Cybersecurity best practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of Department of the Navy Platform IT policies
- Ensured compliance with DoD and Navy information assurance policies and directives
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications to prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports/position papers at an advanced level
- Use of scanning tools including Retina, Nessus, Flying Squirrel, Windows Gold Disks, SRRs, and NMAP preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively, and interpret regulatory guidance and identified vulnerabilities to a wide audience
We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, 3 weeks of Paid-Time-Off, and paid Federal holidays.
V-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES.