Must have Technology Skills.
* Programming languages - Java/J2EE, Vertex, Spring (Core, boot, Data JPA, MVC), JSON
* Streaming platform - Apache Kafka
* Database - MySql and Cassandra
* DevOps - AWS EC2, S3, Kubernetes, Docker, Gradle/Maven, Jenkins, Junit, GIT and SonarQube
Good to have technology Skills.
* Apache NIFI, Geode, Spark, Confluent Kafka
* DataStax, PortWorx
* Flex Environment
As an architect, part of the Digital Platform team within IPS, you will manage, design and enhance the architecture for the IPS Data Delivery Pipeline using your Java, Big Data and Microservices
skills. You will be responsible to work with a team of API and Data developers in coaching, refining and reviewing the developed code to ensure they adhere to the standards and best practices put
forth by the IPS Digital Platform Program team. Following are some of the core skills expected from an Architect:
1. 8+ years of experience in Core Java and higher degree of proficiency in concepts such as Multi-Threading and Concurrency
2. Strong knowledge on Spring framework (Core, MVC, JDBC, Data JPA) including ORM framework such as Hibernate, JSON, Vertex and Spring boot
3. Hands on experience in working with processing and validating large JSON files
4. Experience in working with MySql, and Hadoop or Cassandra
5. Proficiency in applying rules using rules engines such as Drools while managing and processing Big Data
6. Strong Experience with messaging systems and streaming platform using Apache Kafka
7. Solid understanding of Microservices, its design patterns and experience in decoupling and designing systems using Microservices architecture
8. Experience in working in a Capital Markets domain (Investment Bank/Investment Management) with basic understanding of financial products
9. Experience working in a fast paced, delivery oriented financial services area using agile practices, coupled with regulatory and digital transformation established deadlines.
10. Strong knowledge on build (Maven/Gradle), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube), unit and integration testing (JUnit), cloud (AWS * EC2, S3, Docker and
11. Hands on experience with Test Driven Development(TDD)