Aureus IT has partnered with a leading software technology company to find a Senior Java Developer! This is a great opportunity to get in with this innovative and GROWING company that's changing peoples lives daily! Be a part of it and enjoy all the perks our client offers!
Direct Hire Opportunity in Omaha, Nebraska!
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer:
* Design and develop software
* Design, develop and maintain APIs and services
* Code for efficiency, reusability, scalability
* Develop and maintain automated testing libraries
* Develop and maintain relevant technical documentation
* Provide support and guidance to Software QA as required
* Debug and troubleshoot production issues as required
Qualifications of the Senior Java Developer:
* Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent experience
* 3+ years' enterprise platforms and services software development
* 2+ years' experience SOAP, REST, JSON
* 1+ years' RDBMS experience (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server)
* Proficiency with LDAP, JWT, OAuth2
* Proficiency with Spring Boot.
* Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environment
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus IT, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Java Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-1014067 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
Programming Languages: Java
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.