SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with rate and location.
The Principal Java Developer will be responsible for leading and managing projects, guiding a team in designing and implementing Identity and Security solutions. In addition, will be a significant contributor in identifying long term security roadmap as well as engage in technology development and issue resolution.
- Lead cross functional teams executing projects and provide development assistance and guidance to team members.
- Provide technical guidance on security solutions
- Conduct security design reviews on projects
- Good experience of application development in Java
- Spring, Spring Security, web sockets, etc.
- Web application frameworks, Web Services
- Application servers (Tomcat preferred)
- Design for Scalability, Reliability and High Availability
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments and ability to manage development environments.
- Familiarity with n-tier architecture and focus on application security
- Performance and Load balancing.