Montefiore is looking for a Senior Product Manager overseeing Security that will support the management of development and integration requirements of an ERP for the entire health system of over 38,000 employees and 200 locations. You will be developing the security playbook from scratch as if you were a CISO. This candidate will play a key role in the implementation and support of a new ERP suite including the Finance, Supply Chain, HR and Asset Management functions on a single ERP system across all business partners. This strategic position will be part of a strong team that will play a pivotal role in the health system s ERP technology transformation program and evolve to a shared services model across Montefiore Medicine.
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and oversee all Security aspects across our affiliates and member hospitals. This Security Product Manager role has responsibilities within each phase of the ERP Transformation project life cycle including user meetings, requirements gathering, development, testing, implementation, and go-live but will focus on managing all activities and deliverables related to security tasks required to support an ERP implementation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Product Management Subject matter expert on security strategy formulation, management and execution related to an ERP solution; provide expert guidance to the team on best practices, standardization and documentation; provide guidelines to ensure consistent user experiences; review and contribute to product release documentation.
- Staff Management Manage assigned resources; Demonstrate effective internal communication and task delegation while providing support and guidance; mentor and identify training needs for team members, ensuring professional development and superior technical expertise.
- Client/Stakeholder Management Act as a trusted advisor to Montefiore Medicine business process owners and business operations to ensure alignment with business drivers, and then integrate these requirements into the strategy as it is developed. Understand organizational and customer requirements and impact of system issues; meet with clients regularly and establish priorities by working with clients and end-users; Work closely with the team to deliver high-quality customer support.
- Issue Management Control and manage production system issues: triage issues; conduct detailed impact analysis, root cause analysis, and downstream effects of modifications; Determine most effective way to operationalize fixes.
- Project Management Control and manage projects with an end result orientation, including all project phases/tasks as applicable to the project size; Coordinate with project managers responsible for implementation as well as other product managers involved in multi-disciplinary efforts.
- Security Management Manage all tasks, activities and deliverables related to Security life-cycles required as a part of an ERP implementation; including data and HIPAA security, as well as, roles and responsibilities creation and management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing others including employee selection, performance management, delegation, and motivating and rewarding others.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience managing tasks, activities and deliverables related to security task, activities and deliverables required as a part of an ERP implementation.
- Leadership and presentation experience, the ability to command a room and deliver large presentations.
- Must have experience with a full suite ERP implementation, cloud based ERP modules including Finance, SCM, HCM and EAM. Experience with large-scale ERP implementations in a heavily regulated, compliance-driven enterprise environment and a strong track record of delivering complex projects across multiple departments.
- Authored, devised, and led the building of the security playbook
- Preference with experience in healthcare specific security and compliance requirements - HIPAA, SOD, and GRC
- Experienced with ERP Security Management Data Stores, Tools, Tasks, and Processes Active Directory and LDAP. ADFS, MFA, OKTA, DUO, and RSA
- Knowledge of relevant security standards and regulatory requirements (PCI, PII and HIPAA).
- Experience with Infor configuration is a big plus
- Understanding of shared services / multi-organization functionality.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Process Management or related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
ELMSFORD Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
555 Taxter Road, Elmsford Shift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID:
92748 Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law. LI-SC1-REDIRECT; SF-DICE-MIT
Posted Date: Thu, 13 06 2019 00:00:00 GMT
Department: Montefiore Information Technology