The position below is an urgent need in either the Chicago or the Cleveland area. This is a 1 year contract and my client has the "Right to Hire" after the contract has been completed. If you have the experience as well as the skills please email me your resume ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluating an organization’s security program for strengths, weaknesses, and gaps.
· Understanding of GRC practices and maintaining compliance in a business environment.
· Industry security standard, regulations, and frameworks such as NIST, CSF, HIPPA, FFIEC, PCI DSS, CIS, etc.
· Operational knowledge of business IT systems, and IT security products a strong plus.
· Ability to:
· Build, and assist in improving security programs for organizations of varying sizes and industries.
· Evaluate and write Security Program documentation.
· Conduct IT risk assessments and gap analysis
· Take initiative and lead in new or unknown environments and circumstances
· Plan and own initiatives for our clients
· Experience and Education
· 10+ years of solid experience in the information security industry in a consulting or enterprise environment.
· B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, or related field.
· Industry Standard Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, etc.) preferred
· Ability to travel up to 50%