100% REMOTE, SOME ICCASIONAL TRAVEL, WORK DONE IN CENTRAL TIME ZONE HOURS
NO 3RD PARTY
The co is seeking a Senior level UX Strategist who's passionate about user experience service design and information architecture, with exceptional communication skills to kick-off new digital projects by leading strategic thinking and experience planning that drives discovery documentation and key recommendations.
What you will offer
- Strong skills at creating simple and functional information architecture (IA), taxonomy, workflows, site navigation and accessible, usable interfaces
- Ability to appropriately leverage tools and technology to complete and present work in an compelling, efficient and organized manner. (Figma, Google Suite)
- Experience acquiring and/or distilling user needs: e.g. personas, user journey maps, usability evaluation, metrics & measurement
- Make decisions that demonstrate layers of thought - balancing research & insight, innovation, strategy, enthusiasm and discretion and distill research
- Strong knowledge of site design and usability principles, issues, and techniques
- Previous experience designing complex websites and multi-platform experiences
- Strong public speaking and workshop facilitation skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead conversation and inspire the client, "be the best part of their day"
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously, and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of development cycles and common software practices
- Self-starter mindset: Adaptability & resiliency, self-motivation and time management are vital
- 5+ years of UX experience in an agency or in-house setting.
Work Location & Travel
- Travel Expectations: some client travel.