Grapevine Technology is an Information Technology recruiting firm focused on quality candidate placement with high profile client companies. Our client in New Haven, CT needs an SEO Specialist.
Primary ability to prepare reports and other information associated with Google Analytics produced for all of the Web Sites for distribution to senior management. In addition, must have some knowledge of web site testing to act as an additional Web Site Tester.
- Analyzing and updating web sites with Google Tag Manager.
- Preparation of analytical models to show trends and analyze specific marketing actions.
- Investigate how other companies are analyzing the sites and staying ahead of the science.
- Preparation of reports and analysis of the Web Sites.
- Working with the Solr Search Engine Developer to improve the search results and model.
- Assist in the development of Test Plans.
- Assist in the testing of Web Site and execution of Test Plans.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Lead search-discovery projects including opportunity analysis, campaign planning, audits and management. Leverage multivariate testing and reporting within third-party and Google Analytic platforms. Understand local, national and international opportunities related to search.
- Work with social media marketing team, internal content editors and IT to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Execute tactical and strategic deliverables for Organic and Search Advertising strategies for link analysis, link building and content development.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Execute tests and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track and report website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns. Provide monthly reports on website performance to key stakeholders.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Create and maintain SEO optimized multimedia, including photo galleries and videos.
- Optimize on-site and off-site initiatives, including developing and implementing social media and link building strategies.
- Recommend changes to content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Education: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience: 6 + years of experience in Online Marketing and Web Site Analytics. Especially Google Analytics, with an emphasis on Search Engine Optimization.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of SEO.
- Strong understanding of keyword research including tools such as Google Adwords Keyword Tool and SEMRush.
- Strong organizational skills in order to manage and implement plan(s) to achieve key metrics (KPI's).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- 3+ years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience with Google analytics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Superb communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take initiative with projects.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Dice.com.
No sponsorship available. NO TRAINING VISAS. NO THIRD PARTIES. NO CORP to CORP.