The Denzel Group, an award-winning IT recruiting firm, has been chosen to recruit on a Salesforce Architect for Rockville, MD. In this role, you will be responsible for project management of the transition to Salesforce. This includes everything from requirements gathering, to Salesforce configuration, testing, training and post deployment support.
This position will be instrumental in steering the direction of a growing technology team!
- Plan, control, and coordinate the development of Salesforce projects from the initial definition phase, taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment.
- Create, manage and present actionable plans that align the business needs to the Salesforce solution.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Experience leading and supporting technical implementations within the Salesforce environment.
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementations in full life-cycle CRM engagements.
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com is required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification desired