SIEM Analyst Developer
Location: Irving, TX
Skills: Hadoop, Splunk, UEBA, java, UEBA
Experience: 3+ yrs.
Duration: 6+ Months
- Building Advanced Analytics solutions on the top of big data architecture & Splunk based platform
- Building new types of anomaly detection mechanisms for threat detection
- Building Analytics visualizations for anomaly detection
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to troubleshoot issues
- Role requires significant interaction with many different teams across a global company.
- 3+ years of experience with Advanced Analytics solutions designs for a large enterprise level
- 3+ years of Experience in development on the top of big data technologies like Hadoop
- Experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES & User Behavior Analytics is preferred
- Experience in User Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) mechanisms is an add on
- Experience developing code in Java, Scala or Python
- Being Proficient in Java Script is an add on
- Experience in developing web applications
- Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus
- BS/BA in related discipline Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Cybersecurity or a related Math or Science discipline.
- Extensive experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) systems, and security event correlation.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Seeking an experienced Sr. Analytics Developer with at least 3+ years of experience in large scale enterprise level solutions. A career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems with technical expertise including hands on solution development and implementation experience. Team Player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills.