Job Title: Director of Technology Operations
Location: Alexandria, VA
Duration: 6 months to Full-time The position reports to the Vice President, Technology North America and is Accountable for Technology Operational Services across the North American business, including but not limited to:
- Technology Service Management services supporting the North American business
- Infrastructure and Security Services supporting the North American business
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Operations, Corrective and Preventative Maintenance
- Service Level compliance management for North American Technology services across internal and external service providers
- Corporate applications and capabilities, as appropriate
The Director, Technology Operations works closely with the broader North America Technology leadership team to create, communicate and refine insight and recommendations to support the North America business and to assist in development of new capabilities in supporting new assets. Working relationships with senior stakeholders are a key part of this role as the above insight and alignment cannot be valuable unless there is trust. This includes the North American Leadership Team (NALT), senior business stakeholders, other application leads, project managers, and peers in the wider technology organization based in Australia.
- Internal stakeholder management
- Working with the VP Technology - North America to ensure that the all platform delivers a high level of service to internal customers.
- Timely provision of estimates to support evaluation of opportunities and prioritization processes.
- Transparency of problem backlogs and remediation plans.
- 10+ years of experience as a Director.
- 5+ years working with enterprise solutions/leading a technology operations function.
- Employed in successful consulting or relevant technical leadership role/s.
- Demonstrated continuing commitment to personal and professional development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; including the ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels and trust others.
- Strong initiative and resilience to maintain drive in an environment that is rapidly evolving and changing constantly.
- Problem solving, critical thinking and risk-weighted analysis.
- Dedication to delivering outstanding service commitment to deliver outcomes in an ambiguous environment.
- Required ability to work outside of normal business hours/overnight, to include weekends, as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor s in Computer Science or related major.
- Extensive experience in technology operations.
- Experience setting and managing team budgets.
- Experience in IT change management.
- Strong Agile/Iterative development model experience.
Best Regards, Syed Siraj