Job ID: 2202990 Location:
FORT MEADE , MD , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
Are you interested in joining SAIC to be part of our partnership providing high quality engineering advisory services, system planning, integration, and architecture to our government intelligence agency customer? Then consider joining the members of the Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture team as they aid our customer in collaborating, integrating, and standardizing the engineering approach across the customers enterprise.
We have on-going requirements for a Principal Systems Engineer to support various organizations throughout the government customer's Signals Intelligence enterprise in their Fort Meade, Annapolis Junction, Columbia, Laurel, and Linthicum Maryland facilities. The selected individual will interact with the government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts and communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. They will be responsible for the technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables.
The selected systems engineer will work within the assigned government organization to provide systems engineering support, decision support, and engineering and other technical throughout a supported system's life cycle phases. We have an on-going need for experienced systems engineers to support:
- Stakeholder Requirements Definition, Requirements Analysis, Architectural Design, Implementation, Integration, Verification, Transition, Validation, Operation, Maintenance, and Disposal;
- Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement Planning; Measurement; and
- Project Portfolio Management, Infrastructure Management, Lifecycle Model Management, and Quality Management
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline
- A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience.
- Minimum 15 years of systems engineering experience
- Individuals with experience in creation and/or technical review of Unified Architectural Framework (UAF) of the predecessor Department of Defense (DoD) Architecture Framework ( DoDAF ) models and artifacts are always in demand. Candidates with experience using Cameo or IBM Systems Architect are especially in demand.
- While experience and knowledge of customer systems and processes is not essential, individuals with a strong background with customer systems will have leg up during the selection process.
- There is also an on-going need for systems engineers who have practical experience with network security accreditation/Risk Management Framework (RMF), input to system security plans, management of POAMs. Candidates who have a current DODD 8570 Certification (Security+ etc) are especially in demand
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.