Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The SIGINT Subject Matter Expert shall possess the following capabilities:
- Serves as a subject matter expert on projects for both customers and the project teams.
- Provides senior guidance to development teams on technical and programmatic requirements, requirements analysis and derivation tasks.
- Conducts technical studies, analyses and evaluations to improve organizational knowledge of doctrine, organization effectiveness, training, leadership, contractor personnel status, gaps and advise on viability of alternative approaches.
- Conducts extensive interaction and maintains working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- Shall have any combination of 22 years of SIGINT experience supporting a cryptologic mission in any of the following SIGINT areas: Systems Engineering, Technical Analysis, Hardware or Software Engineering, Research Scientist or Signals Analysis as it relates to direct RF mission support.
- Ten (10) years of domain experience in wireless communications.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).