Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Expertise understanding Cisco Client architecture and design based on industry best practices
- Expertise understanding Stealth Watch and all its features to effectively monitor security threats.
- Expertise understanding in building and analyzing Client rules to that address security best practices.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in establishing baseline Client security rules/policies.
- Assist in implementing an Client solution for LAN, wireless, remote access and guest network environments.
- Experience in Cisco Client feature implementation - profiling, posturing etc
- Ability to monitor Cisco Client solution from a security perspective and contain threats.
- Ability to effectively work with members on the security team to document polices, processes, and provide analysis reports.
- Ability to recognize common attack vectors such as, recon scans, botnet, malware, command and control (C2) activity, worms, trojans, and viruses.
- Ability to use correlation tools such as log aggregation tools or a SIEM for analysis
- Expertise security knowledge in designing, implementing, administering, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls, routers, switches, wireless access points and controllers, and monitoring applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco Products
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or related area and professional work experience providing expertise in Cisco Client, StealthWatch, network, security monitoring.
- Equivalent related experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- The desired candidate must have 6+ years of experience in implementing Cisco network security solutions and past enterprise level experience administrating/monitoring StealthWatch and Client along with a strong familiarity of correlating sources of data to identity threat sources.
Visit our website at www.gttit.com to learn more about us.