SAIC has a contingent opportunity for a SME Drupal Developer.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
We attract the best people in the business with our competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation. Overview
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented SME Drupal Developer interested in joining our team in Alexandria, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career. SAIC is seeking creative, detail-oriented, and experienced Software Developers to join an energetic and versatile team responsible for addressing the customer website management challenges. Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Skills
- Design, code, architect content model, theme layer, modules, and processes to extend Drupal to meet requirements.
- Manage information content: identify, coordinate, and delete outdated or obsolete information; include value-added news and/or features; maintain consistency throughout web pages.
- Ensure websites are professionally formatted in accordance with customer standards and are updated on a regular basis.
- Experience deploying and hosting content on Intranet and Intranet Sites, together and separately.
- Translate ideas and concepts into professional, web-based products applying effective web development skills.
- Design and layout all reports, documents, and publications, and ensure they are easily transferred to and retrievable from the website.
- Support unique initiatives for web page design, content organization, and special projects (e.g., surveys, reporting, etc.) that require technical fluency to generate content, programs, and designs within system capabilities.
- Other similar professional duties assigned as needed
- Experience in Drupal 8 twig theming and PHP based module development.
- Git, Ansible and Shell scripting, Jenkins, Cloudbees & Linux (RHEL)
- Extensive Custom Drupal 8 development and advanced Drupal CMS development.
- Experience in building responsive websites with advanced twig theming.
- Experience in upgradation of Drupal 8 to Drupal 9 platform as well as building new sites.
- Experience with Drupal API, custom module development, hook system as well as core and contributed modules.
- Experience working in Multiple Data Centers and conversant with Blue/Green, DR & Coop scenarios.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field with 15 years of relevant experience
- Suitable combination of education, training, or experience maybe substituted for education
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
- Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
- Certified Scrum master
- Acquia certified Drupal developer
- Familiarity with revision control systems such as Git/Github
- Familiarity with Rally
My SAIC Benefits.