Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Note: Resource must be local to the Washington, DC metropolitan area, to attend Client meetings as necessary at their facility located in downtown Washington D.C.
• 10+ years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Must be proficient with:
o SQL Server
o Application Development
• Able to provide support for ongoing development of websites, creation of new ones from concept all the way to completion
• Be proficient in programming languages
• Understand APIs and web services for consuming JSON
• Competent in Microsoft PowerShell 5.0 or higher
• Understanding of user interface best practices and standards
• Familiarity with development and debugging tools
• Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms and information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
• Ability to write technical/functionality specification documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment and by utilizing individual skills collaboratively
• Knowledge of performance analysis of log analyzer requests.
• Proficiency in version control systems
• Working knowledge of Technology Solutions Life Cycle (TSLC).
Highly specialized in one or more phases of software systems development, systems integration, or network engineering. Acts independently under general direction. Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities. Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems. Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technology solutions, and developing procedures to resolve the problems. Develops complete specifications to enable computer programmers to prepare required programs. Analyzes methods of approach. Reviews task proposal requirements, gathers information, analyzes data, prepares project synopses, compares alternatives, prepares specifications, resolves processing problems, coordinates work with programmers and engineers, and orients users to new systems. Works with considerable freedom to make decisions on the techniques and approaches to be used. Prepares recommendations for system improvement for management and user consideration.
This individual also provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; and consults with client to define needs or challenges; while also supervising studies: leading surveys and performing data collection for analyses used to advise and recommend/suggest solutions.
• Applies extensive industry and enterprise knowledge to identify and recommend integrated solutions, products and services to support the enterprise's business goals (Window Active Directory Administration/Windows Server Administration and Share Point Administration).
• Manages the application of emerging technologies and customer environments.
• Conceptualizes and proposes new and add-on opportunities.
• Supports and participates in the conceptualization and development of technology policy, methodologies, models, techniques and strategies.
• Provides thought leadership on the development of new offerings.
• Provides ongoing support to ITO/Client Business Solutions team; troubleshooting and resolution for everyday day-to-day issues, code promotion, trouble ticket and ISSM incidents resolution.
• Provides support for Blue Share SharePoint Sites. Addressed search and indexing issues, and addressed site access issues.
• Provides support for external Client hosted sites.
• Experience Designing, Developing, building Blue Share SharePoint farms, SharePoint Migrations of content/sites.
• Researches and analyzes customer requirements.
• Develops and recommends creative and innovative solutions to the customer's problems and/or provides guidance in developing and implementing programs and creative and innovative solutions.
• Applies expert knowledge to determine accuracy and reasonableness of data; documents and summarizes the results of solutions
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1147.