Role : SOA Admin
Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : 12+ months
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, Setup and Configure the Oracle Fusion Middleware products such as Weblogic, SOA Suite, OSB, BPEL, B2B, Web Server, Identity & Access Management Suite as required for the functioning of Middleware Environments and be a subject matter expert on all the administration tasks of Application Infrastructure.
- Performs technical and analytical work to support the functional requirements of the various business users and stakeholders wrt to various in-house and COTS applications.
- As part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware Team, responsible for the planning, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, administration, and operations of Oracle Fusion Middleware based projects, specifically focused on Oracle SOA Suite and BPM Suite 12c including Weblogic, OSB, BPEL, B2B and BAM.
- Hands-on installation, configuration, integration, upgrades, migrations, patching and automation of Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM components and applications.
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of Middleware applications through collaborative project team communication, documentation and defect resolution.
- Work closely with the Development, Architecture and QA and other Project Teams and provide them the support in Application Deployments, Code Migration, issue resolution and Performence Tuning.
- Responsible for providing technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM infrastructure, deployments and integrations.
- Assist in determining the impact of operational issues, provide input to resolution and perform root cause analysis (RCA).
- Resolve product related issues with Oracle Customer Support via Service Requests. Analyze Root Cause of product.
- Work with the other administrators in the team and assist in managing the other Middleware platforms including Weblogic, J2EE, OHS, Apache, Tomcat, OBIEE, Oracle Access Management (OAM), Oracle Identity Management (OIM), Oracle Directory Services, OID, OUD and OVD.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, integration, upgrades, migrations, patching and automation of the above products.
- Work with the Development and other Project Teams in Code Deployments and migration of the applications based on the Non-SOA Middleware projects.
- Assist the Management Team in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those related to SOA and other Oracle Fusion Middleware Techonology.
- Manage daly efforts toward project accomplishments, under general project direction.
- Participate in Project Planning and Project Status communications and provide timely status updates.
- Document Middleware System specifications, licensing, configuration, and infrastructure.
- Perform on-call duties as assigned and work on the tickets assigned as per priority. Make sure the work queues are being managed properly.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 6 to 8 years of progressive experience in technical and/or Administrator role
- 4+ years of experience technical (architecture, design, administration, implementation, integration, automation and performance tuning) support for production Oracle SOA/BPM Suite environments
- 2+ years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing, and/or administering environments with emphasis Oracle SOA/BPM Suite 11g/12c and one (1) or more of the following technologies
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c
- Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and/or Traffic Director) 11g/12c
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
- Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite (OAM, OUD, IdM) 11g
- Solid understanding of Oracle SOA/BPM Suite deployment, tuning, and configuration
- Understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
- Understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
- Understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments
- Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Experience supporting code deployments, customizations and integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies with 3rd party applications and databases
- Experience installing, configuring, and utilizing Continuous Integration tools and technologies, including Maven, Ant, Hudson, Jenkins, and Git.
- The position requires the ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
- The position requires good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) JCS, ICS, SOACS, PCS, DOCS, DBCS, etc.
- Experience in a large Healthcare Organization.
- Experience in working with EDI and B2B.
- Experience in Oracle 12c and/or SQL Server (2012/2016) Database Administration is plus.
- Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Identity and Access Management components with Oracle Fusion Middleware and custom applications
- Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c, including FMW Management Packs"
- Oracle Fusion Middleware related certifications (WLS, WC, SOA/BPM, Exalogic, IdM, etc.)
If you are interested, Please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or else you can feel free to reach me at 732-640-2146