Impact Technology is looking for a SOC Analyst for our client in North Phoenix. Please email your resume to Josh Freidus at .
**W2 Only - NO C2C or Third Parties **
- The SOC Analyst is part of team that provides 24x7 security monitoring and incident handling.
- This includes monitoring, reporting, coordination and escalation, where applicable, of events and tracking.
- The SOC Analyst is responsible for providing effective security monitoring and incident response through triage, investigation, communication, and reporting.
- Perform real-time log analysis to provide network and data security.
- Evaluates the type and severity of security events by making use of packet analyses, and in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Work in a team environment and monitor the health and wellness of network and security devices within the SOC.
- SIEM – At least 2 years experience with Splunk
- Tool – They use Fire Eye to track network traffic
- Able to write dashboard and alerts
IMPACT Technology Recruiting (IMPACT) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IMPACT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.