The Software Engineer will be an integral part of our development team. They will assist with building and maintaining our web app for a Retail Manage System in the Home Furnishings industry. We are looking for a positive, fun, proactive, self-starting, team oriented member who is good with working on all layers of our System and thrives in a small team environment.
* Develop and enhance .NETCORE Microservices
* Develop and enhance SQL SERVER database
* Develop and enhance SSRS Reports (stored procedures and RDL'S)
* Help troubleshoot production bugs
* Minimum BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* 2+ years of experience in developing applications using .NET Framework
* Good knowledge of .NETCORE, C#, WEBAPI, SQL SERVER, Entity Framework, AutoMapper
* Excellent problem-solving, design, development, testing, and debugging skills
* EXPERIENCE using Visual Studio, GIT
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good with working on UI
* Experience working with cloud (Azure, AWS) services is a plus
* Experience using Identity Server is a plus
Our company offers benefits including health and dental insurance; company holidays; vacation time; sick time; 401K, and much more.
You must currently live in San Diego, CA for this job position. Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
You can send any questions to