ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide stakeholder through the implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Engage stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach.
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover business, functional, and technological requirements.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources.
- Interact with vendors support integration between the groups involved.
- Coordinate with the Architecture Team to ensure cohesive direction align on delivery
- Work with software developers and other end users to ensure technical compatibility
- Establish and assist in adherence of Salesforce development standards
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience required.
- 6-8 years’ hands on experience with Salesforce solution design
- Experience with Salesforce implementation with the Financial Service vertical and Investment Banking specifically
- Solid knowledge of key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Solid understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of writing and consuming web services.
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with third party applications
- Ability to work with multiple approaches to solving a problem and choosing the most appropriate solution.
- Excellent communication skills, analyzing abilities, and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task to address multiple and often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate proactive approach to problem resolution, strong troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Certified Salsforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.