Direct Client Requirement!
Only for GC holders and US citizens
Title: SOX Controls Analyst
Location: Herndon, VA or Pensacola, FL
Duration: Ongoing Contract
Location: Herndon, VA or Pensacola , FL
Preferred Ideal candidate will have Big 4 consulting experience.
The Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Controls Analyst should have an accounting/auditing background with experience in SOX Section 404 as well as experience functioning as a principle in the conversion to a SOX-like environment. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in operational accounting, financial auditing, process optimization, and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) software for the purpose of automating much of the SOX 404 work flow. The SOX Controls Analyst will be able to provide internal control guidance, identify process deficiencies, and recommend improvements to process management as well as establish new practices to ensure alignment with SOX 404 guidance.
The SOX Controls Analyst must have the following characteristics, skills, and experience:
• Possess knowledge consistent with a SOX 407 “financial expert” to include an understanding of GAAP principles, financial statement preparation, and internal accounting controls;
• Have hands-on experience re-designing processes to be consistent with SOX 404 guidance and a proven history of partnering with business unit personnel to complete the transformation;
• Have first-hand experience with extracting and documenting information technology application control/process information (e.g., access controls lists, change controls, segregation of duties, etc.);
• Possess expertise assessing the design an operational effectiveness of user control considerations: such as SSAE 16/18 SOC 1 Type II reports (experience creating attestations for service organization is preferred) and SSAE 16/18 SOC 2 Type II reports;
• Be comfortable preparing and presenting information for executive consumption.
B.S. in Accounting (or related area), recent SOX 404 experience, current Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credentials, current Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) credentials, knowledge of databases (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server) and queries (SQL), data analysis skills, report mining experience (Monarch/IDEA), and process modeling (BPMN) experience.
Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
Email : email@example.com