We have an immediate opportunity for Database Developer role at NW Washington, DC. If you are interested, please share your updated resume with expected salary to email@example.com
Job Title: Database Developer
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: 3- 6 Months Contract to Hire
Interview Type: Phone & In-Person
DETAILS ABOUT THE POSITION
The role will work with other members of the database development team and also the application development team to develop and maintain custom applications to support ACC’s core business systems. The Database Developer role is to assist in developing procedures, triggers, DTS and or SSIS packages, administer development databases and help troubleshoot and optimize SQL code while in development. The Database Developer is also expected to be able to design relational and analytical databases based on requirement documents provided by the project management team. Support other departments by providing assistance in creating or extracting data from ACC’s databases.
In this role, you will:
- Performs all aspect of database administration including testing of all modifications, security administration, optimization, capacity planning, performance tuning under the supervision of the Senior DBA
- Development, enhancements and support of database applications
- Development and administration of stored procedures, triggers, views and functions
- Data extraction and import
- Assist in data reporting from ACC’s databases
- Conduct research on emerging database methodologies.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Interacts with project management group to ensure accurate and comprehensive understanding of data and reporting requirements.
- Provides issue escalation and resolution as well as timely execution of deadlines.
Essential knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Four + experience working with databases preferably Microsoft SQL Server Databases 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Working technical knowledge database design, administration and development (T-SQL)
- Understanding of Business intelligence and Data Warehouse technologies
- Understanding of database security and knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Self-directed and proactive; thinks beyond the immediate problem.
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or a related field.
- Create and manage project plans, allocation of resources and timelines
Work directly with both internal and external resources to insure timely completion of assigned deliverables
USA: 972-756-0622 Ext 356 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org