Title: Sr. Technical Support Analyst
Location: Cary - Hybrid - 3 days on-site
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
On behalf of one of our clients, Procom Services is looking for an Application Support Analyst for a fulltime perm direct hire role in Cary, NC.
This will be a hybrid role (3 days onsite. This position is responsible for providing level 2 support for both internal and external customers. The person in this role will work closely with our IT and Engineering teams to resolve support issues that are reported, manage cases through our CRM, and help with the prioritization of release candidates. They will also work with our functional teams to trouble shoot, document, and resolve client issues in a timely manner.
Keynotes from spotlight call with the hiring manager.
Person will be doing database queries etc. the applications people don’t do while working closely with the development teams, PMs, etc. He is building them out to free up the DBAs, Developers, etc. and they’re going to take on more of the technical piece of client’s implementations, do file transfers, work with HTML, etc. SQL scripting and stored procedure skills must be strong.
- 5+ years technical support analyst experience
- SQL – “heavy SQL stored procedure and SQL scripting experience”
- SaaS support experience
- Linux environment experience
- At least basic networking skills.
- Ex. File imports. The ability to check if ports are active. Etc.
- Experience with CRM applications
- Ex. Salesforce (moving their ticketing system to Salesforce’s service cloud function that will be tied to Jira)
- NetSuite is another that would help them
- Jira “working knowledge”
- Financial industry/product experience (SaaS)
- Technical documentation experience since they’re lacking in that right now
- Work as a member of a DevSupport team and participate in team/company projects.
- Respond to daily issues/requests that come to support team via email, phone, chat, etc
- Develop support documentation and troubleshooting procedures to help support teams as well as end users
- Case management/prioritization
- Serve as technical resource on client implementations
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
Knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience supporting SAAS applications, preferably in the financial industry
- Strong background in SQL scripting
- Experience with CRM applications, for example SalesForce, NetSuite, etc
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Linux environment
- Basic networking concepts
Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Team player
- Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle shifting priorities
- Some overnight processes. Check status in morning to ensure all files processed as expected