The Database Senior Administrator provides sustainment support of the Army’s network vulnerabilities security assessment capability and related hardware and software per enterprise design and build guidance. You will provide technical administration for MS SQL system optimization, upgrade, enhancement, and integration to include database hardware/software and storage capability associated with the database. You will Install, configure, query, and administer MS SQL Enterprise servers and performance tuning for MS SQL. We are looking to hire a full-time Database Senior Administrator to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provide planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to the ADCNOMS project.
- Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, virtual machines (VM) and stand-alone servers to include directory services, messaging, access control processes, and integrating application servers into the GEF NIPR/SIPR environment
- Virtualizing OS, Network, Storage Area Network (SAN), and security devices
- Designing and implementing data centers in industry
- Designing and implementing data centers in DoD or Coalition classified networks
- Microsoft Enterprise products and tools interrelate in order to ensure NetOps capability integration in support of the classified missions on mission networks such as CENTRIXS and SIPRNET networks
- Knowledge of Black Core transport between theaters of multiple CENTRIXS and Classified POPs both CONUS and OCONUS
- Microsoft Office suite and working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M certification: IAT Level II Certification
- Computing Environment Certification, Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate, or equivalent
- Clearance: Secret