· Experience in triaging SQL server issues in NOC (Network Operation Center) or similar forum with multiple stakeholders
· Experience troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, connectivity issues and security issues.
· Experience in troubleshooting production servers and fixed the user and application issues.
· Experience in using Activity monitor, DTA, SQL Profiler and optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries and deadlocks
· Experience in monitoring SQL Servers, clustered and Always on servers, T-Log file size maintenance and capacity planning, Data file and Log file size monitoring and MSSQL Error log monitoring.
· Meet the SLA (Service Level Agreement) established.
· Involved in improving the Server performance using Performance monitor using I/O, memory and CPU counters.
· Rebuilding/Monitoring the indexes and Updating Statistics at regular intervals for better performance.
· Hands on experience for implementation of HA and DR options like AlwaysON, Replication and Clustering.
· Extensive experience in scheduling SQL Server Agent Jobs, Alerts and automating scripts.
· Having knowledge of Profiler, DTS, SSIS packages and experience in SSRS
· Developing solutions to fix the SQL related problem.
· Excellent communication & coordination skills.