- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing and thriving Software company. Will be a member of a Global Professional Services team.
- We deliver automation of the Microsoft SQL Server and AZURE Data platforms for mid-market customers both directly and through our extended partner community.
- We are looking for contributors who will enjoy working in a software company with sound benefits, on a self-directed team where learning is encouraged and every individual is valued.
Location – Jacksonville or South East Preferred (position is remote)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software for customers and/or partners.
- Ability to analyze customer business requirements and (learn to) develop solutions to meet or exceed the requirements, using corporate Data Hub, Power BI and other designated Business Intelligence products.
- Sustain expert-level knowledge regarding application of products to meet customer and partner opportunities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and proactively report to leadership on progression against tasks
- Ability to deliver excellent customer satisfaction through creative solutions preserving the value presented in the sales’ process.
- Contribute to company product improvement, based on experience with the product suite and solutions.
- Ability to accept and adapt to continuous process improvements and change.
- Responsibility for the quality of work product and satisfaction of end customer or partner.
- , All other duties as assigned
In reviewing the description and responsibilities for this role, applicants with CORE qualifications will be trained and given the opportunity to grow within the company.
If you do not fit these criteria, your application will not be considered.
- Desire to work as a consultant with utilization bonuses which can add approx 20-25% compensation
- Prior work with writing SQL queries, manipulating/importing/exporting data, report development and some analytics (i.e. Dashboards/visualization)
- Basic experience understanding the financial, sales and operational facets of mid-sized companies.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for technology and learning and a passion for Business Intelligence, Data and Analytics is essential.
- Experience working in a client-facing technical service and support environment
- Ability to work well in geographically distributed/virtual teams.
- Strong analytical skills along with the ability to solve business critical requirements and issues.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Can live anywhere in the United States; willingness to travel as needed (typically far less than 25%)
- A distraction free environment to support virtual working and collaboration