EY is looking for a SQL Architect Level Developer to support the internal GTP Tax Platform initiative by building data models in Erwin, writing/debugging stored procedures and troubleshooting. Our Technology stack is: Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL), Azure, CA ERWin, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2017.
You will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, performance and:
- Writing Stored Procedure and troubleshooting.
- Development of high quality database solutions.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Expert at writing Stored Procedure and troubleshooting.
- Erwin Data Modeling experience a huge plus.
- Accounting and/or Tax knowledge background a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Azure Sql, Azure Data Flow & Azure Data Factory.
- No-SQL databases such as Azure Cosmos DB.
- Data privacy knowledge (GDPR, PII, Redbox, data masking).
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.