SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA), Operations
Position: SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA)
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Summary: The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic operations team and will be responsible for ensuring that SQL Server Databases for custom-developed applications and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products are successfully deployed and properly managed in an enterprise web environment.
- Configuration, maintenance, and support of SQL Server databases across multiple environments.
- Windows Server and web application administration across multiple environments.
- Workweek generally consists of 40 hours on-site including core office hours. After-hours work is expected during pre-defined and pre-scheduled maintenance periods. The after-hours work is covered by a mutually agreed-upon rotation within the team.
2150 CENTRE AVE, FT COLLINS-CO025
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Management Studio to perform operational tasks such as database migrations, backups, restores, scheduled jobs, etc.
- Execute standard procedures with a high degree of quality.
- Must have excellent inter-personal skills to be a superb teammate, and ability to contribute to a high-performing team.
- Communicate complex information well using MS Office.
- Experience working within Visual Studio.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Data Tools.
- Experience with database migration automation in support of a continuous integration, continuous delivery model.
- SQL Server 2012/2016 certifications.
- SQL Server 2016 Analysis/Integration/Reporting Services.
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
- Four-year technical degree such as Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or Engineering; or 4 years of SQL Server 2012 or higher experience.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.