LinTech Global is looking for a SQL DBA for an Important Government Customer in Alexandria, VA. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Preferred Experience & Activities in the following:
- Support STIGs for different SQL versions, Update and improved scripts used by STIG for various versions
- Experience working and deploying STIGs and Audit Policy Based Management (PBM) Reports
- Apply SQL patches on SQL Server 2008R2, 2012 and 2016
- Support and maintained SQL Cluster Environment
- Serve as an expert in establishing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading databases and their associated architecture and environment. Provided consulting in database design, setup, maintenance, systems integration, and operating systems.
- Design and administer production and non-production databases. Performed performance tuning, and monitoring of databases.
- Identify and translate user requirements into data design.
- Provide daily oversight of database systems, including establishing and managing database accounts, privileges and resources, and assurance of security and data integrity.
- Analyze current and future agency strategic plans
- Provide support to information technology management staff on a variety of issues relating to database management.
- Perform installation, upgrades, configurations, and patch application for database environments.
- Support system operations and application use, including performance monitoring, and system tuning.
- Configure and apply post installation activities on SQL Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience installing SQL Server 2012 &/or 2016 in development, test, and production environment.
- Knowledge of Standard Software and Install Configurations in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience building Configuration Sheets for MSSQL Server 2012 and/or 2016.
- Active Current Secret Clearance