Position: Database Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Work closely with technology project team members to develop software products for clients in the prime brokerage domain. Be involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, hands-on coding, testing, deploying, maintaining and supporting database and database objects built in Sql Server 2017 and Azure Sql. The role needs to provide application support (L2/L3 level) with trouble shooting and resolution.
- SQL Server Development: 5-6 years (Advanced TSQL, Stored procedure, Features of Sql Server 2017, Experience with very large databases and/or data warehousing)
- Experience in ETL tool (like SSIS, Informatica)
- C#: 3-4 years hands on experience in developing financial application
- Performance tuning & query optimization.
- Some experience in using ETL with Azure SQL
- Experience of Data Analytics and Reporting, Prime Brokerage, Securities Lending , Counterparty Risk
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure clarity of communication to users and colleagues
- Agile and flexible approach to delivery
- Prioritize and structure own workload according to delivery requirements
- A fast learner with the ability to understand, retain and apply new information quickly