Kforce has a client that is seeking a SQL Developer in the Data/BI realm in Vancouver, Washington (WA). This will be an ongoing project for at least six months, with potential to extend based on performance and team needs.
While at Kforce Inc., you will be eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits. You are also eligible to participate in our 401K match and employee stock purchase program (ESPP). One of the added benefits of being a Kforce employee while onsite with this client is that we offer paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays to our W-2 employees. Apply today to learn about this awesome opportunity with Kforce.
You will be working with a team of Developers to build project management (PM) and development skills among the team. The rest of the works in India so you will be responsible for communicating and interacting with them virtually. Your work hours will be normal daytime hours; however, the ideal candidate must have flexibility to work 6AM-6PM if needed. The group is working toward developing a pricing tool that requires the manipulation of large data sets.
* Pull the data, process and transform data so it is useful for partners across the organization
* Manipulation of large databases that hold large amounts of data
* Create an easy-to-use tool to manage/manipulate said data
* Comfortable working with Excel with Visual Basic (VB)
* Tool must be designed to be user friendly to all users across the globe
* Project management duties
* Experience manipulating large databases and pulling data sets
* Experience creating a tool to manage and manipulate the data that is easy for others to use
* SQL development skills is a must-have, and the ideal candidate possesses strong project/program management skills
* Experience with Excel, including Visual Basic (VB)
* Experience with Access, Tableau, Power BI is critical for this role
* DBA experience
* Reporting skills
* Must be available to start as early as 6am, or works as late as 6pm, as needed, as this is a global team and meetings could occur during these hours
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.