SQL Developer Requirement:
- Analyze technical requirements and design new data models or update existing data models using ER Studio and Visual Studio Database Edition.
- Analyze technical requirements and recommend ETL strategies and provide visual representation of design using Visio
- Code stored procedures of high complexity to meet product requirements
- Conduct Index and Performance Analysis to ensure products provide optimal performance
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
- Maintain Client's Database Designs and Models
- Define and keep up to date Database Architecture and Development best practices
- Build design consensus among different teams working on software development projects
- Facilitate discussions among database developers to exchange ideas and introduce new database technologies
- Evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen Client's technology platform and development practices.
Competencies, Knowledge & Skills:
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs on performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of database design
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of T-SQL programming
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of performance tuning
- Works effectively with Internal & External Clients
- Requirements Analysis & Management
- Working with other senior database developers & management
- Mentoring other developers
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements & design specifications within & across teams
- Adaptability/Stress Tolerance
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC
- Enterprise development experience
- Software Testing (Unit, System, Integration, Functional, Performance)
- Juggling multiple priorities
- Problem solving
- Planning and Organization
- Requires no direct supervision or assistance to complete tasks.
- Continuous refactoring of database design and/or code to accommodate changing requirements
- Participate in recruiting process to hire ‘A’ players.
- Awareness Of Emerging Technologies
SQL Database Developer / SQL Developer