The Database Developers responsibilities include database design, master data management, data governance, performance tuning, and use of Microsoft SQL Integration, Reporting and Analysis Services.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL and an understanding of database design principles as well as mastering of XML and data integration principles.
- Proficient in database design principles and able to implement structural database changes based on business requirements.
- Knowledge of data cleansing procedures; experienced writing data cleansing scripts.
- Experienced creating database model diagrams and is familiar with data modeling tools.
- Creating logical and physical database models based on business requirements. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL programming language.
- Creating tables, stored procedures, views, user defined functions, constrains and triggers. Knowledge of XML and XSLT and how those relate to integration processes. XML work includes data transformation and integration processes between enterprise systems.
- Data Management and Governance
- Create and manage processes and procedures for data cleansing and deduplication.
- Understanding of master data management and data governance processes
- Performance tuning of SQL objects, will work with the operations team on performance issues.
- Running SQL performance monitoring tools, creating proper table indexes, documenting and implementing changes to SQL stored procedures and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS services; Maintain and enhance data warehouses, use integration services for data migrations and synchronization and has knowledge of using analysis services to design and implement business intelligence cubes.
- Developing and designing SQL databases and applications.
- Experience with SSRS or other Enterprise Reporting Platform
- T-SQL and advances query techniques
- SQL performance tuning
Advanced knowledge of
- T-SQL, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions
- Handling Errors
- Database Creation and Design
- Constraints and Triggers
- Working with XML Data
- Integration, Analysis and Reporting Services
- Master Data Management
- Azure SQL