Job Description SQL DEVELOPER - COSTAR REAL ESTATE MANAGER - ATLANTA, GA OVERVIEW
CoStar Group is the world's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
Do you love working in SQL and working with data? Would you like a job that challenges you with a variety of data related activities that will draw upon your strong SQL skills, SQL Server Stack experience, and high aptitude to learn new technologies? If you answered yes to all these questions, then we have a great opportunity for you with CoStar Real Estate Manager. Our Technical Services group is looking for talented, self-motivated, and dedicated professionals to serve a critical role in our customer delivery process. The SQL Developer will work closely with consultants to understand and execute on a range of customer related requirements. Work tasks will range from integrating our SAAS solution with other SAAS and client hosted applications, to developing custom reports, to converting data from legacy applications into our product. Additionally, other internally focused projects will contribute to ensure there is always a variety of challenges to keep the right individual motivated and always growing. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverage T-SQL and SSRS to develop custom client reports and standardized reports for the CoStar Real Estate Manager product
- Build client data integrations IBM App Connect Studio (Cast Iron) and SSIS
- Work with client legacy data to extract, transform and load data into the CoStar Real Estate Manager application
- Analyze in place integrations and reports where needed to make enhancements or correct issues
- Work with Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants to translate business requirements into well architected software solutions that meet customer's business goals
- Participate in feature reviews, help break down features into granular stories and provide estimates
- Function as a team player and collaborate with the Development and QA team to ensure that sprint goals are consistently met
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in T-SQL and ability to design efficient queries with a focus on high performing solutions
- Experience developing reports using SSRS or other report development software
- Proficiency in SSRS logical programming (expressions, scripts)
- Experience working with data integrations that utilize web services and/or file transfer endpoints
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with a passion for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to efficiently communicate with technology and business team members
OVERVIEW OF COMPANY:
- Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) solutions with one or more of the following tools IBM CastIron, Mulesoft, Informatica or SSIS
- Experience working in an Agile scrum or Kanban development environment
- Experience with OfficeWriter reports
- Experience developing reports from Business Intelligence data warehouses
- Experience with SSAS
- Building dashboards with Logi Analytics is a plus
- Applications development with .NET/C# is a plus
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide. WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Working at CoStar Group means you'll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines. In addition to generous compensation and performance-based incentives, you'll be supported in both your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA if you do not currently reside in or near Atlanta, GA CoStar expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing