Genesis10 is seeking an Operations / Software Engineer for a contract to hire position located in Plano, TX.
Responsible for developing and implementing tactical, stop-gap solutions and product/process optimization solutioning. This role will leverage expertise in problem solving, data analysis, database development using various software tools and languages including SQL Server and C# in support of internal and external customer requests.
* Analyze and document system requirements
* Collaborate on the definition, development, and maintenance of standards and processes.
* Develop technical specifications and architecture
* Write clean, testable code using SQL and C# programming languages
* Review C#, .NET backend code, decipher what the program is doing and fix any issues as needed.
* Test and debug various procedures and applications
* Review and refactor code
* Upgrade existing programs
* Support other analyst and junior developers' work
* Document development and operational procedures
* Maintain the production Business Intelligence products and solutions, including resolving production issues and responding quickly to priority problems
* 5+ years as a Developer with experience in SQL Server, Transact SQL and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), C#, and XML.
* Expertise in SQL procedure optimizations.
* BS. or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
* Good problem solver, someone who looks beyond bare requirements to try and understand underlying business purpose
* Good communicator, able to work both independently and within a team dynamic as necessary
* Team player, not afraid to share ideas and opinions, but also able to stay on script and execute within a defined plan
* Pragmatic, get-things-done approach coupled with solid object-oriented best practices
* Self-motivated, enjoys programming, strong work ethic, ability to get things done.
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"