Kforce has a client seeking an Applications Systems Engineer 6 in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
The client is looking for a strong MS backend developer to work in their Credit Risk Valuation Services group to support a data warehousing application. This is a technical lead position. The individual will mentor junior level team members and will be doing database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, building and modifying SSIS packages, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views, and researching data.
* Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives
* Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
* Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
* Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
* Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
* Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
* 10+ years application development and implementation experience
* 10+ years backend SQL development experience
* SQL Server 2016
* Experience writing stored procedures
* Experience building and modifying SSIS packages
* Experience creating and modifying SQL agent jobs
* Experience making structural changes to tables and views
* Perl Scripting
* C# (ability to refactor existing code)
* Proficiency to database modeling, performance, query and analyze data held within SQL Server
* Capability to work in a structured environment that includes Development, UAT and Production environments, scheduled releases, and using Change Management Work Orders
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
* Autosys, DTSAxway, Connect Direct, and Auto build and deployment using TFS
* Azure Cloud environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.