Rita Technology Services, a leading IT Search & Consulting firm has an immediate need for a SQL Developer for their client in St. Petersburg, FL. This is a full-time (direct hire) position offering competitive salary and benefits.
Please note: Only local (St. Petersburg/Tampa) area candidates will be considered for this position.
Sorry, no Corp to Corp or 1099 candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop, test and deploy various ETL jobs
· Troubleshoot and then resolve issues in ETL jobs
Monitor long running ETL jobs
· Create Stored Procedures, Functions and Views from scratch
· Model and then implement data warehouse data schemas
· Participate in data conversion and data migration efforts
· Identify query improvements
· Design reporting systems solutions
· Provide assistance to and Report writers
· Recommend indexes for performance enhancements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Engineering or related field is strongly preferred
· 5 years of Microsoft SQL Server (version 2012 or later) experience
· 5 years of experience performing advanced ETL development using SSIS
· 5 years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex T-SQL queries, views, and stored procedures in a multi-database environment
· 5 years of SSRS experience
· Experience with TFS and database projects is a plus
· Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple concurrent projects
· Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence reporting tools
· Strong written, verbal and customer service skills
· Experience with querying MySQL databases is a plus
· Experience in the P&C insurance industry is a big plus
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
2502 Rocky Point Dr., Suite 180 Tampa, FL, 33607Contact