Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Robert Half Technology has partnered up with a successful company to find an experienced SQL Developer to join their efforts. This is for the web-based SQL Developer, not a data warehouse focused position.
As a SQL Developer, you'll be putting your knowledge of database architecture to the test as you design, build, and develop systems. Candidates who are successful in this role are experts in query writing and are highly engaged in operational development. This SQL Developer position will be a full-time opportunity based in the Dallas, Texas area.
Summary: The SQL Developer is responsible for writing efficient SQL code on Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016 databases. Will be exposed to hands on development of front end web pages in addition to writing Transact-SQL code.
• Creating queries on large data sets and live data
• Reverse engineering existing SQL code, data flow and logic
• Creating stored procedures, triggers, functions and views
• Generating code to extract, transform and load data
• Develop and design database objects, such as tables, indexes, constraints, etc.
• Analyze query performance and identify improvement areas Requirements
•Ability to help a team of .Net devs and work independently
•Stored procedures, SSIS, and ability to work with Live data
•Ability to work with large data sets
• Working knowledge of SQL Server Fundamentals
• Working knowledge of T-SQL; writing queries, stored procedures and functions
• Knowledge of web development (ASP.NET web forms, MVC, C# or VB.NET a plus)
• Thorough understanding of database modeling
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.