Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Montgomery AL
Duration: 12 Months
Note: this roles needs Onsite, no remote
Note: “Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.”
- This is professional programming and analysis work. Responsible for systems analysis, design, development, quality assurance and integration.
- Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned ad assists in post implementation support and system enhancements.
- Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to develop systems and software.
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems. Employees in this class are responsible for performing moderately to highly complex programming and systems analysis work on projects with integrated systems that impact multiple applications to support end-user needs.
- Requires full proficiency in T-SQL as identified by the development manager Deliverables:
- Create Stored Procedures
- SSIS ETL Packages
- Unit tests
- Documentation of developed code
- Status updates as requested by the Project Manager and Development Manager
Intermediate professional level role. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach more junior technical staff.
- Create moderate to advance T – SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Ability to write moderate and advance SQL commands.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot database procedures and ETL Packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing code using C#, .NET, HTML, or other web front-end technologies
- Ability to document code developed by analyst
- Elicit data requirements by assisting with interviews, document analysis, data requirements workshops, Data process descriptions, use cases, Data analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- SQL Servers version 2012 and later
- Programming business requirements in database language.
- Develop new SSIS/SSRS packages to meet business needs
- Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle. Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- 4 years of experience in software development experience
- 5 years of experience in database development
- 5 years of experience in ETL development
- 5 years of experience in tools used for software development (e.g., Visual Studio, Chrome Developer Tools, SSRS)
- Experience using TFS as Source Control
- Experience with Agile Scrum project development methodology and able to apply methodology in a practical manner