Zycron has joined with a Healthcare company in search of a SQL Developer in the Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide level 2 support for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) solutions developed by Identity Processes and Analytics
- Using Advanced SQL and SQL Assistant, assist in data quality initiatives by querying large datasets for adhoc reporting and analysis.
- Modify existing SSIS packages to meet enhancement requests on existing reports as needed.
- Develop new data migration packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and related components to support complex compliance reporting needs of the Information Protection department.
- Participate in peer review sessions to understand IT&S coding best practices and standards.
- Perform and document test cases on all backlog items developed and distributed by the IPA team.
- Work effectively with code migration and database administration teams to successfully promote packages, database schemas, and scripts through multiple environments.
- Participate in operational handoff activities to include authoring standard operating procedures and communications to end users.
- Soliciting feedback from requestors on accuracy and correctness of requirements and lower environment draft reports.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 64698 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com