NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc. is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: SQL Reporting Analyst in Orlando, FL Duration: Long Term
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* One to three years of experience working with MS SQL Server TSQL (required) and ORACLE PL/SQL (Optional).
* Proven Experience using database tools such as TOAD or MS SQL Server Management Studio.
* Proven Reporting tools experience: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Report Builder (required) and Crystal Reports (optional).
* Experience with Data visualization, particularly creating dashboards and Executive Reporting (Any tool is acceptable here).
* Basic/Intermediate Understanding of Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) and how to map database objects.
* Proven experience in reading/writing SQL Functions and Stored Procedures.
* Power BI Desktop/Web Service Report Editor.
* Power BI Report Server (Similar to SSRS Report Builder).
* Basic Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Platform/Data Entities.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume; however, references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.