SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
One of our consumer product clients is seeking a SQL Server Developer with a minimum of 5 years of experience. You must have a strong technical background including SQL, SSIS, ETL TOOLS, INFOR 3, WMS and POWERSHELL.
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Support and maintain integrated business and information solutions for warehouse management and operations.
- Strong technical skills, business acumen, and creativity.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions.
- Analysis of existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Contribute to project planning discussions, provide status updates for development progress and be a critical resource for issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, testing and deploying
- Monitoring the ticketing system and providing user support for application issues.
- Understand business processes and collaborate with the team to implement robust scalable solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, time-management, and communication skills coupled with a dynamic personality.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related work experience
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience working in fast paced information technology environments. Experience developing systems with an in-depth knowledge of the full development process from planning to deployment including all phases of detailed analysis, design, testing and systems integration.
- Experience in distribution/logistics with an emphasis on warehouse management systems.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker with problem-solving and good time-management skills
- Experience analyzing long-running queries and remediation of the issues
- Ability to present technical information to other team members and collaborate effectively
- Ability to work with multiple technology platforms which include SQL, Microsoft SQL Server including SSIS, ETL tools and Scripting languages (ideally PowerShell).
- Experience with Infor M3, WMS (aka SCE), or ION desired
- Working knowledge of API’s (REST, SOAP, etc)
- Knowledge of JSON, HTML, and/or XML is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of MS Office Online Suite (including Excel, SharePoint & Teams)
- Managing multiple tasks, while remaining focused on core business objectives is key for this mission critical position.
- Ability to acquire and utilize new skills which can include languages, technologies, and systems.
- Strong technical skills, business acumen, and creativity
- Fluent in English required.
- French or Spanish a plus.