Position : Lead Salesforce Developer
Duration : Long term
Salesforce Developers/Integrators are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, and creating application system models. Salesforce Developer’s primary functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition, Software Developers participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Salesforce Developer’s work with limited guidance on complex work assignments and problem resolution.
• With limited guidance performs design and development of new system functionality, as well as defect correction (analysis, design, code) on complex issues. Through collaboration with other teams install, customize and integrate commercial software packages. Works with peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and/or performing unit testing.
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
• Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews.
• Understands and assists in gathering and analyzing customer requirements
• Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate estimates on work packages. Identifies issues that impact availability.
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field.
• Previous Salesforce Developer experience. Salesforce 401 certification required
• 4+ years of developer experience specific to I/T discipline/technology(s) - i.e., Salesforce/Force.com, Web Services.
• Experience with Salesforce development, including writing Apex, Visualforce pages, and triggers in the Force.com development environment.
• Use of Salesforce declarative features, security model, and administrative tools
• Ability to function in an Agile environment
• Confidence to raise issues or alert project team to risks
• 5 years of experience in Salesforce, with 3 of those years being in a Developer role.
• Additional Salesforce certifications
• Knowledge of Healthcare, Call Center and/or Eligibility functionality a huge plus
• Healthcare industry experience